Extra virgin olive oil “ITRANA” monocultivar, cold extracted, unfiltered. Intense fruity. Bottle in dark glass, DORICA or MARASCA model chosen by the customer. Screw cap or anti-rabocco.
- area of origin: Priverno
- cultivar: ITRANA (o Gaeta)
- altitude: 150 mt.
- number of olive trees: 4000
- acidity: 0.1 %
- period of harvest: november/december
- method of harvest: manual with facilitators
- extraction: cold
- crusher location: Priverno
- appearance: veiled (unfiltered)
- color: green with golden yellow reflections
- perfume: intense
- flavor: hints of almond with herbaceous aftertaste
- density: high
- use: vegetables, steamed potatoes, fish